Ask A Question - email us at info@uvps.com
UV Literature Forms Data Sheets UVPS International Representatives

UV Lamps

UV Lamps

UV Process Supply Home Page

Help Me Find It! - email us at info@uvps.com

The Complete Source
For All Your
UV Curing Needs!

Microwave Parts, Lamps magetrons, screens, ignigtor bulbs
Microwave Parts

Safety Products- Gloves, Hand Cleaner, Eye protection, Full Body protection Ink & Coating Handling: Storing, Mixing, Dispenisng, Measuring Maintenace & Shop: Clean-Up Supplies, Shop Supplies, Shop Lighting, Static Control, Shop Safety, Equipment Maintenance. Curing Controls: Speed Monitors, Temperature & Air Monitors, UV Radiation Dose Monitors, Degree of Polymerization, Film Thickness Controls, Physical Test Equipment, UV Inspection. Curing Equipment: Laboratory Curing Equipment, Small Area Curing Equipment, Low Intensity UV Lamps, Replacement UV Lamps, UV Curing Equipment. Printing Supplies: Screen Printing Supplies, Squeegee and Accessories, Applicators, Screen Making Supplies, Screen Cleaning Supplies, Offset Printing Supplies, Graphic Arts Supplies, Color Inspection, Pantone Products, Bench Magnifiers, Folding Magnifiers, Lighted Magnifiers, Swivel-Arm Magnifiers, Microscopes, Graphic Arts Supplies.
Safety Products Ink Coating & Handling Maintenance & Shop Curing Controls Curing Equipment Printing Supplies
LOGIN MENU ORDER TRACKING YOUR ORDER
CheckoutORDER CHECKOUT

LAMP REFLECTOR CLEANING SOLUTION
 

Back to : HOME : CURING EQUIPMENT: E5 REPLACEMENT PARTS : UV LAMP MAINTENANCE PRODUCT

 


Download MSDS:
LAMP-REFLECTOR CLEANER US SDS-2015.pdf


Download MSDS:
MSDS-UV MAINT C.pdf

   

 
LAMP REFLECTOR CLEANING SOLUTION

During production, various deposits accumulate on the lamp and reflector surfaces. These deposits prevent the uniform delivery of UV light to the product. The reflector supplies as much as 70 percent of the UV that reaches the curing surface. The other 30 percent is emitted directly from the bulb itself; yet more time is spent discussing when to replace the bulb than reflector maintenance. Gauges such as hour meters and amp meters give you information about the power supplied to the lamp and how long that power has been applied, but they tell you very little about the UV energy that performs the bulk of the curing, which is reflected energy.

UV irradiators attract dust and fumes that are given off as the curing product passes through the intense UV and thermal environment. These impurities gather on the reflector, causing it to become less efficient. The UV portion of the light spectrum is much more difficult to reflect to begin with than visible light. As the reflector becomes dull, the UV wavelengths tend to be lost, even while the visible light looks as bright as ever. Generally speaking, the shorter the wavelength, the sooner its intensity drops off. If you have a means of measuring the various UV wavelengths separately, you will be aware of deterioration in the shorter wavelengths first. As the short-wave UV drops off in relation to the longer wavelengths, you will foretell the need to clean the system earlier than if you just monitor the longer wavelengths.

CON-TROL-CURE LAMP REFLECTOR CLEANING SOLUTION cleans lamps and reflectors and does not leave behind any organic residue which can reduce optimum light transmission. This same solution is also available in a convenient aerosol dispenser. Rather than disemble the reflector and bulb, item number A002-025 allows you to simply spray the inside of the reflector and wipe clean. Formulated specifically for safe use on UV lamps.




response.write virtual="/inc_files/DisplayImageAndTextFiles.asp"

Not what you are looking for? Try:

CON-TROL-CURE MERCURY CLEAN-UP KIT

LAMP REFLECTOR MAINTENANCE KIT

MERCURY CLEAN-UP PAD

 
Part Number
A002-019
EQUIP:LMP/RFL CLNR 8OZ
$7.00 / 8 OZ (USD)
order now

Part Number
A002-020
LAMP CLEANER
$67.00 / GAL (USD)
order now

Part Number
A002-025
EQUIP:CLNR AEROSL BTL
$11.00 / EACH (USD)
order now

 
PRICE QUOTE - email us at quotes@uvps.com




'
           
UVPS HomePage Who We Are - About UV Process Supply Jobs at UV Process Supply Sales Items at UVPS   Contact Us
           
UV Process Supply

1229 W. Cortland St.  Chicago, IL 60614-4805  Phone: 1-800-621-1296 OR 773-248-0099  Fax: 1-800-99FAXUV OR +1-773-880-6647 Email: info@uvps.com
COPYRIGHT 2011 U V Process Supply, Inc. * Call us on Skype "uvprocess"